CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Once you’ve registered an account with us you will need to add your card details and your address details to your Account page.
- Top tip: adding a profile photo will enhance your profile and make you approachable to Lenders.
Head to the Just In page to see our new arrivals. You can filter the site according to your preferences, adding the dates you’d like to rent the item and selecting the designer, size, colour etc.
If you decide to toggle the ‘Managed Stock Only’ button you’ll find all the items currently managed by the HURR team. You can read more about this option here.
Top tip: you can ‘heart’ items as you scroll, adding them to your Wishlist. In your Wishlist page you can create personalised collections to re-visit when the time is right!
Select the item you'd like to rent, choosing between 4, 8, 10 or 20 days. You can either ‘Add To Bag’ where the item will remain until you’re ready to checkout or you can ‘Rent Now’ and be taken straight through to checkout. Before this, however, you may wish to Message the Lender to find out more about the size and fit of the item.
Next, enter your shipping and payment details. Make sure to verify the information on the Rental Summary, where a price breakdown is shown which may include a security deposit. You will also be provided with the option to purchase £5 Damage Protection. And finally, this is where you can Apply Credit or Add Promo Code to your order.
The Lender has 48hrs to accept your request, which will remain pending until accepted. Once accepted, you will receive a confirmation email and app notification! At any point, you can view your order status within your My Rentals section.
- If, for any reason, your request is not accepted you will receive an email detailing why. Should a request expire or be declined the temporary charge on your card will be returned to you. You can read more about these charges here.
DURING YOUR RENTAL
The Lender will share tracking details with you ahead of time so that you will be able to track the delivery of your item.
- Your rental can arrive with you at any time on the rental Start Date. If you’re needing the item that day then we advise setting your Start Date to at least one day before this!
- If the item doesn’t fit, don’t panic! Read this article here.
- Do not clean the item at any point during your rental period as this may damage the item. If you think the item might need cleaning please message the Lender and the HURR team as soon as possible.
RETURNING YOUR RENTAL
Your item needs to be back in the post to the Lender on the final day of your rental period to ensure they don’t miss any upcoming rentals. Late fees may apply should the item not be returned on time.
If you rented a ‘Managed’ item simply place the item in the reusable packaging the item came in and stick the pre-paid returns label on the front of the parcel. Secure the parcel with the zip-tie included in the parcel and post it at your local Post Office et voila!
If you rented an item from a peer-to-peer Lender please find their address within the My Rentals section of your Account.
- PACKAGING: Pop the item into a jiffy bag or cardboard box (unless the Lender sent the item in reusable packaging, then please reuse this) and take it to your local Post Office.
- Please include your address as a ‘Return To Sender’ address on the back of the parcel just in case the item is returned to you by the Post Office.
- SERVICE: The item must be posted using a tracked & insured service. We recommend using the Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service which includes insurance up to £500. If the item retails at more than £500 please purchase additional insurance.
- TRACKING: As soon as the item is posted, please share the tracking number with the Lender, enabling them to plan to be in for the delivery. You will be prompted to ‘Add Tracking’ within the My Rentals section of your Account next to where ‘Manage My Rental’ is displayed.