A great rental starts with the delivery. Here are some tips for a smooth start!
- 🏠 You can find your Renter’s address in the Lending section of your account, under ‘Manage My Rental’, but it’s always a good idea to double-check with them that this is right, as sometimes plans can change last minute!
- 🚚 For simplicity, we recommend using our integrated DPD delivery option. This shipping method is available from the rental summary page once you've accepted that rental request and offers the reliability of the UKs most trusted courier provider.
- 🗓 Make sure you send the item to arrive on the rental start date. We suggest posting your item at least 24-48 hours in advance.
- 📦 You can re-use packaging you already have or you can buy sustainable packaging solutions trusted by HURR from our online shop here. Don’t forget to take photos of your item before you send it out.
- 💬 Communicate with your Renter! If you've opted for the DPD delivery option, tracking will be shared with your Renter automatically. It is always nice to receive a friendly confirmation from a Lender though.
- ⭐️ Your wardrobe is your marketplace, so feel free to have some fun with it! Include a handwritten note and help them with any queries! Building good relationships with your renters is the way to build a trusted following - and leads to good reviews.
N.B - If the rental end date is a Sunday, communicate with your renter about the expected return date, given that most delivery services do not operate on this day.
N.B - If for peace of mind, you would prefer to insure your parcel, we recommend using the Post Office. They offer a next day delivery service, with tracking and a signature, which also has insurance to cover loss or damage.