Here's how to begin renting:
- BROWSE: Begin your rental journey on our Just In or Clothing pages. Filter according according to your preferences. Click here to read about our Managed stock.
- REQUEST TO BOOK: Choose the duration of your rental and select the date you would like your rental to arrive on (we suggest selecting a day or two before the day you’re requiring the item for). If you’d like to continue browsing you can Add To Bag. If you’re ready to checkout, select Rent Now and be taken through to add your delivery and payment details. The Lender has 48 hours to accept your request (if declined or expired, you will be refunded in full).
- DELIVERY: The Lender will post your item a few days before your Start Date to ensure your item arrives on your Start Date. Ensure that the Lender sends through the tracking code so that you can be in to receive the delivery! Please note that the item may arrive at any time on the first day of your rental period. Please open your parcel on the day it arrives with you to ensure the item fits and is in great condition.
- RETURN & RENT AGAIN:
- Place the rental in a postal bag of your choice.
- Find the return address in the In Progress section of Renting.
- Drop your package off at your local Post Office or with a courier of your choice on the specified return date, making sure to insure your parcel for up to its full value and keep proof of postage as this has your tracking number.
N.B. If your rental end date is on a Sunday please liaise with the lender to discuss a suitable time to return the item on either the Saturday or the Monday
If you have rented a Managed item:
- REQUEST TO BOOK
- DELIVERY: If HURR is sending your rental you will receive a text and/or email notification via DPD to let you know that your rental is on its way. On the day your item is due to arrive you will be provided with a 1 hour time slot so please make sure you’re home!
- RETURN & RENT AGAIN: Simply slot the pre-paid Royal Mail returns label into the front pocket of the parcel and drop at your local Post Office.
N.B. If you need to get in touch with HURR please message us via our Live Chat or leave us a message at email@example.com.