Top tips to increase your rentals:
1. Response time: Respond to renter queries as soon as possible and try to accept rental requests within 24 hours of receiving them. Requests will expire after 48 hours if they don’t get responded to
2. Photographs: Upload the highest quality images with a clean white background. The more images showing details of the item, the better
3. Description: Try to provide as much detail as possible, all in one place. Specify the fabrics, colour and sizing. If the item comes up small, or is true to size, this information will really help other members before they Request To Rent
4. Advice: Another member might ask you how to style an outfit. Helpful advice is key to being a good lender and building our community
5. Reviews: Members are more likely to rent from a lender with good reviews. If you’ve had a great experience with a renter, leave them a review and chances are they’ll rate you too!