🚚 We offer a fully integrated DPD delivery option for your rental shipments and returns. You can easily set up your deliveries, straight from your account, using one of the UK's most trusted courier providers.
Once a rental has been accepted, the Lender will receive an offer to use this service. The option will be available on their rental summary page. Once this option has been booked the Lender will need to...
- 📦 Securely package the rental (see further down for packaging tips). We always recommend taking a picture of the rental's condition before wrapping.
- 🏷 Secure the shipping label that was emailed to you, clearly on the front.
- 📍 Choose from over 6,000 DPD parcel shops across the UK for convenient drop-off. The parcel needs to arrive on the rental start date, so we advise dropping the parcel off 48 hours in advance, just to be safe.
That is it! Tracking will be automatically shared with both the Renter and Lender, but a friendly confirmation message always goes a long way!
Once the rental start date arrives, the Renter will see this return option available in their account. We'll also email them about this. Once booked, the Renter will need to also...
- 📦 Securely package the rental (tips below) and secure the shipping label that was emailed, clearly on the front. It's important to photograph the rental's condition before returning it.
- 📍 Choose from over 6,000 DPD parcel shops for a local drop-off point, convenient to you.
All done! Tracking will be shared with both of you, so you're able to follow the rental on its way home.
🎁 Unboxing is important - follow these simple tips to make sure the rental is safe on it's journey.
✅ Use secure, waterproof packaging.
✅ Pack delicate items and jewellery in an appropriate box.
✅ Make sure packaging is secured well, using cable ties and/or tape if needed.
✅ Remove any previous postage labels on the packaging.
❌ Avoid envelopes, plastic bags and tissue paper. These things are prone to damage!