This is a front-facing role with true power, driving changes within our growing business based on the needs and wants of our customers. You’ll be joining a highly successful Customer Support team, with fantastic access to a thriving, sustainable scale-up business. Smart businesses understand that obsessing over customers is key to success and our Support team aims to leave every customer seriously impressed with every conversation.
We’re looking for a great addition to our Customer Support team. They ensure we continue to put the customer first whilst also providing access to exciting and sustainable fashion options in the UK. We're a fast paced team, we enjoy working together and we have high standards for ourselves and our customer community.
What You’ll Need -
- An understanding of excellent customer service. You’ll be an empathetic problem solver who is keen to investigate queries or complaints quickly. You’ll understand the importance of being adaptable and be proud of going the extra mile.
- A natural ability to have meaningful interactions with customers, encouraging feedback that can then be fed into the rest of the business.
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and be committed to meeting any time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment. In particular, this can mean finding last-minute solutions for customers whose rental has been impacted by a problem.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task across different channels. These include email, predominantly, but we also speak to customers on the phone and occasionally utilise LiveChat.
- Quick at learning new systems and able to adapt quickly to any changes to processes and procedures.
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a commitment to be a strong part of a motivated team! You’re itching to learn fast and make positive changes.
- You’re able to take risks, make mistakes and thrive on feedback that helps you improve.
Nice to haves -
(We’re open-minded and believe that driven people learn fast! Get in touch if you don’t have the complete list!)
- Existing experience with customer service or customer retention is beneficial.
- Previous experience with customer ticketing software (think Zendesk, Dixa, Salesforce).
- Interest or prior knowledge in fashion, rental, and sustainable business models.
- Proficiency with Google Suite.
Want to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and contact number!