About the job
We are the fashion marketplace changing the way we wear fashion. Our mission is to reinvent ownership by providing all the short-cuts to a sustainable wardrobe through renting, monthly refreshes or purchasing pre-owned clothing. We empower our community to extend the lifespan of clothes and to look good doing it. We’re one of the world’s “Top 50 retail-tech startups”, proving the answer to sustainable fashion is nothing new.
As we plan for and experience rapid growth, our priority is to make sure that we continue to deliver the highest levels of service to our customers. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Store Manager (Part-Time) to help oversee the daily operations of our HURR Selfridges concession on Oxford Street, London. The Store Assistant Manager will work closely with the Head of Operations and Customer Service to ensure the concession runs smoothly, customer satisfaction is high, and targets are met.
- Assist the Head of Operations and Customer Service with managing the store's operations, including inventory management, merchandising, staffing, and customer service.
- Help develop and implement effective strategies to increase revenue and meet targets.
- Monitor and analyse performance, and identify areas for improvement to maximise revenue.
- Ensure that the store meets or exceeds Selfridges expectations for cleanliness, organisation, and product availability.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, answering questions about the Circular Economy and Rental and successfully resolving complaints.
- Hire, train, and supervise store associates, ensuring they are knowledgeable about products, company strategies, and customer service best practices.
- Create employee rota’s, assign tasks, and monitor employee performance to ensure productivity and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Head of Commercial to develop and implement marketing campaigns and promotions to increase customer engagement and drive rentals.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures, stock loss, and security procedures.
- 3/4+ years of experience in retail sales, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Strong communication, leadership, and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to resolve customer complaints effectively.
- Ability to analyse sales data and make data-driven decisions to improve store performance.
- Knowledge of merchandising and visual merchandising techniques.
- Experience with point-of-sale systems and inventory management software.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Sound good?! Contact us with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org