About the job
We are the fashion marketplace changing the way we wear fashion. Our mission is to reinvent ownership by providing all the short-cuts to a sustainable wardrobe through renting, monthly refreshes or purchasing pre-owned clothing. We empower our community to extend the lifespan of clothes and to look good doing it. We’re one of the world’s “Top 50 retail-tech startups”, proving the answer to sustainable fashion is nothing new.
As we plan for and experience rapid growth, our priority is to make sure that we continue to deliver the highest levels of service to our customers. We are looking for Operations Interns to support the Operations team on a 3-month scheme, commencing in May 2023.
Based in London, Operations Interns will be responsible for supporting the team with a broad range of activities that support customer order fulfilment. In addition, Interns will work on an independent project throughout the three-month internship which will be presented to the leadership team on the last day of the programme.
The purpose of the internship is to give interns a solid introduction to the world of circular fashion at HURR and driving positive results for the HURR community. Interns will be supported by regular touch bases from their line manager and HR team to make sure they are delivering on the stated expectations.
This is a full-time paid internship based in London, UK commencing in May. Applications will close 17th March, with all interviews to take place week commencing 27th March with a view to starting 2nd May.
Please attach a combined PDF with your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Demonstrated interest in fashion, operations, and/or customer-oriented technology environments
- Experience with meeting time-critical objectives with supervision
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator with experience structuring/delivering presentations at all levels
- Ability to prioritise demands in an ambitious, fast paced environment
- Team player with an eagerness to learn and adapt to working across multiple teams
- Strong proficiency in software products (Excel, Google Drive etc.)
- Able to start the internship from 2nd May 2023 and already hold the right to work in the UK