Welcome to HURR - the UK’s leading Fashion Rental Marketplace!
Alongside some fantastic wardrobes belonging to our lender community, our users can also find over 130+ exciting and diverse brands who we manage rental for. Think Vampire’s Wife, Ganni, New Arrivals and many more! In addition to that, we offer a White-Label SaaS rental offering for retailers such as Selfridges, Matches Fashion, John Lewis and Flannels.
To support our continued growth, we’re looking for an Operations and Fulfilment Executive to join our Warehouse Team. The role will support the Warehouse team's efforts across each stage of order fulfilment - from pick & pack to ensuring Quality Control checks are carried out prior to shipment by inspecting products for accuracy and quality.
As we have a number of opportunities available, shifts will be flexibly shared across the team and cover the 7-day operating week. The earliest shift starts at 7am and the latest shift finishes at 8pm from our South London warehouse.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get experience in a high-growth, ambitious startup environment within the fashion industry.
Experience & Requirements -
- Ideally 1+ years of experience within an E-Commerce warehouse or stockroom environment
- A working knowledge of and interest in the current fashion industry landscape
- Curious, ambitious, and excellence driven. We are looking for someone who likes to be challenged, thinks critically & creatively, and enjoys being part of a high-growth team
- Experience with meeting time-critical objectives with supervision
- Strategic thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise demands in an ambitious, fast paced environment
- Team player with an eagerness to learn and adapt to working across multiple teams
- Strong proficiency in software products (Excel, Google Drive etc.)
- Able to start ASAP and already hold the right to work in the UK
- Ensure checks are carried out prior to fulfilment by inspecting products for quality
- Understand and follow packing guidelines and maintain compliant standards
- Be familiar with rental stock across all platforms and develop excellent product knowledge
- Highlight website product discrepancies and inaccuracies to the Commercial Team
- Ensuring the packing zone is fully stocked and continuously replenished
- Keeping the warehouse in a tidy manner compliant with Warehouse Standards
- Ability to confidently communicate and build relationships across all levels.
- Hands-on approach to day-to-day tasks.
- A keen eye for detail! It's important every rental makes it out the door in perfect condition.
Sound good?! Contact us with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com