Our members prefer impeccably presented images - the more professional your listing looks the more likely it is to be rented! Don't forget to include an image of the item being worn; this helps items rent best.
Top tips for taking the perfect photo:
- Use a white background to make the item stand out and photograph from different angles. Remove.bg can help you remove busy backgrounds.
- Only show the item you are listing.
- Beware of lopsided hangers!
- Avoid screenshots - you want a really clear image of your item.
- HURR may remove the background for select photos or modify images at our discretion.